23 dezembro, 2006


LOVE ACTUALLY IS ALL AROUND

Whenever I get gloomy with the state of the world, I think about the Arrivals Gate at The Heatrow Airport. General opinion´s starting to make out that we live in a world of hatred and greed - but I don't see that. Seems to me that love is everywhere. Often it's not particulary dignified, or newsworthy - but it's always there - fathers and sons, mothers and daughters, husbands and wives, boyfriends, girlfriends, old friends. Before the planes hit the Twin Towers, as far as I Know, none of the phone calls from the people on board were messages of hate and revenge - they were all messages of love. If you look for it, I've got a sneaking suspicion you'll find that love actually is all around...

http://youtube.com/watch?v=03CTpRexb2o&mode=related&search=love%20actually%20trailer

Sem comentários: